MVNA MVNE MVNO Consulting
Our MVNO experience covers the entire ecosystem
- Mobile Virtual Network Aggregators (MVNA)
- Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO)
- Mobile Virtual Network Enablers (MVNE)
- Value Added Service (VAS) providers
- Mobile Network Operators (MNO)
- National Regulatory Authorities
- Device Manufacturers
Our MVNO consultancy services include
- MVNO Workshops
- Operators MVNO strategies
- Screening of Support Providers
- MVNO Mergers and acquisitions
- MVNO strategies (Pre and post launch)
- Turnaround strategies for existing MVNOs
- MVNO funding, including due diligence for investors.
We not only have consulting experience – but have “walked the walk” with our own wallets, launching MVNA, MVNE and MVNO projects ourselves and been involved from all sides of the table.
As MVNO experts, we understand how to maximize MVNO’s profit margins while reducing operational costs
OUR MVNO CONSULTING APPROACH
Following the initial meetings, workshops and Project Scope, a sequence consisting of two phases (PHASE A and PHASE B) and six stages (three stages each) are identified. The activities for each phase and stages are illustrated below. This approach provides the stakeholders transparency into the project, and the ability to make a go/no go decision, and separates the workload into parts for internal project and budget management.
PHASE AAnalyze the Opportunity, Define the Business Case, Contract Negotiations
1. Analysis of the Market
- Market trend,
- Regulatory environment.
2. Creating the MVNO Entry Strategy
- Segments to be served,
- Value proposition,
- Stakeholders (MNO, MVNA, MVNE, Partners),
- Commercial offer fundamentals (service, pricing).
3. Operational Model
- Define the MVNO operational model to be implemented according to the entry strategy.
4. Risks and Key Success Factors
- Assessing the associated risks and key success factors for the project.
5. Development of the Business Case
- Traffic cost,
- Operating expense (OPEX),
- Subscriber acquisition cost (SAC),
- Revenue model (Subscribers, ARPU).
6. Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- IT Systems / Platform,
- Distribution channels.
- Sensitivity scenarios with the main variables.
Go / No Go Decision »
8. Information Pack to the Stakeholders
- Full value proposition to the market,
- Full value proposition to the MNO (or MVNA),
9. Creating the Negotiation Support Tools Based on the Internal Business Case
- Comparing MNO (or MVNA/MVNE) wholesale quotations (technical and economical).
10. Final Negotiations
- MoU to be signed with selected MNO or MVNA/MVNE.
11. Contract Preparation
- Documents structure (Main contract, annexes),
- Price Review mechanism,
- KPIs and SLAs.
- Preparation of license application documentation if required by regulator.
Reach Agreements – Proceed to Phase B »
PHASE BLaunch Roadmap, Implementation, Launch & Operation
13. Definition of the Main Action Items and the Project Plan for the Launch.
14. Configuration of the Project Management Office and Key Tasks for the Launch.
15. Selection of the Main Resources Necessaries for the Launch.
- Screening of Support Providers,
- Partnership strategy,
- Channel alliances,
16. Definition and Implementation of the MVNO Entry Strategy
- Value Proposition for market segments and detailed market segmentation,
- Product & Service Roadmap, Sales & Distribution, Customer Service,
- Products (SIMs, recharge, devices, content etc.,)
- Channel Strategy,
- Pricing Strategy,
- MarCom Plan,
17. Project Supervision and Coordination.
18. Technical Implementation Plan.
19. Pre-launch Campaign.
20. Launching of the Commercial Activities.
21. Ongoing Cooperation, Supervision and Coordination to meet agreed KPIs.
22. Introduction to New Services and Products.
23. Reduce Churn, Minimize Retention Costs/Opex/Capex/SAC.
24. Scale into New Segments, Niche or Markets.