Devices play a crucial role in experiences of a service. It is however a challenge to keep up with the ever-evolving plethora of devices.
Devices, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets, as well as new types of connected devices like set-top boxes, USB-TV devices, in-car entertainment systems, mini internet devices, and household appliances, plays a central role in the delivery and usage of operator services, content, and applications.
Each device type and platform brings a set of opportunities and challenges.
OUR DEVICE EXPERTISE
Analysis, forecasts, tracking and sourcing of specific device types, and platforms to help mobile operators, retailers, device manufacturers, platform vendors, broadcast and media enterprises take advantage of this rapidly changing market, as well as gain revenue stream from the ecosystem of applications, service and connectivity.
- Android education tablet for Fortune-100 device manufacture company.
- Android tablet for FTSE-100 retailer.
- Android tablets for government education program.
- Mid-end feature phones for Mobile operator.
- Mid-end Android tablet with built-in 3G SIM for Mobile operator.
- 3G feature phone for Mobile operator.
- Navigation tablet for a logistic enterprise.
- Introduction to and for OEM manufactures.